Working environments have to be dynamic. Facts and figures often overshadow the reality that people are behind them. It is just these people that RN Furniture has in mind.
Our aim is to furnish rooms and workplaces in ways that make people feel comfortable and hence motivated to work productively.
Customer Satisfaction. Each and every buyer is approached with the aim of maintaining a long-term business relationship.
Who are we?
RN Furniture is a Malaysian owned family business which is operating since the year of 1998.
In early of the business we have been developing small furniture Manufacturing co-operated with few furniture factories in Kundang Rawang.
We worked together with our Partners to develop the ranges of furniture which fit our clients demands in terms of Function, Quality and the Environment.
Currently our Furniture business is spreading to most of local places and the requirements from clients are increased among Commercial Offices, Hotel, Education centers and Leisure projects.
High quality products have to be supported by high quality service. We have a dedicated team of professionals in the Malaysia to advice on all aspects of furniture specification from initial concept to installation and beyond.
Our reputation is backed by the fact that many industry professionals -Architects, Designers, Refurbishment contractors and Projects Managers finding us as best Furniture Specialists.
Support Services Team Support
1. We always appoint a Project Director to each client as a single point of contact for all needs. They take responsibility for all work carried out by Design team, Installation Project Managers and Administration team. Working from Initial Concept through Delivery and installation to After-sales.
2. A Workspace Audits a key function of our service. Your Project Director will carry out Audits on Workstation use, Storage, Meeting, Breakout and Task Seating. We can then best advise you on the furniture system and configuration most suitable for your requirements in all areas of your business.
3. Space planning support can be carried out by one of our “in-house” design team. All are interior design qualified and fully trained in our furniture systems so that they can offer a “best working solution” and not just block drawings like many CAD technicians. 3D visuals are available to enhance understanding of proposals.
4. “In time” production systems in our factories facilities ensure delivery on our non stock items can be achieved in 4-6 weeks. Transport is arranged on dedicated vehicles and met either directly at site or at our warehousing by our fully trained installation team.
5. RN Furniture has dedicated Installation Teams based in locations around the Malaysia. We always use our teams to deliver and install our furniture thus ensuring best service to you, our customer.